EICR / Electrical Installation Testing

Contact us Today

Why You Should Leave Electrical Installations to the Professionals

Even though you may think that you possess the necessary DIY skills to be able to tackle electrical work in your Norwich home, it is always best to leave it to the professionals to do. This is because working with electricity is inherently dangerous and not completing the work correctly can lead to electric shocks and even electrical fires, neither of which are good!

It’s Dangerous

It should go without saying that electricity is dangerous and can cause serious harm or even death in some instances. This danger is present regardless of the size of the job that you are working on. However, even when the job is complete electricity can still pose a danger. This is because even the smallest of mistakes to an electrical installation can cause an electrical fire, electrocution, or a shock. In order to avoid this from happening, you should leave all electrical work to the professionals.

It Can End Up Costing You More

Whilst you might think that by tackling the electrical work in your home yourself you will save yourself money, the opposite can in fact be true, with it ending up costing you more. This is because where electrical installations are done wrong it then requires the help of a qualified electrician in Old Catton to resolve the problems created.